Last month’s product update: Custom roles was a big hit among our customers. I hope this update brings you the same joy!!
A Very Happy Diwali to all our precious customer(In advance)
Until last week, You had only four roles for inviting different users to Classpro. The roles had predefined rights that restricted the Admin users from defining any other rights for other users.
Most of you, our customers, gave feedback that this causes a lot of problems in managing the data, as other users can also manipulate the data in the Classpro resulting in Data loss. Hence, we took the feedback into consideration for the User roles and services and built a fully customizable User roles where you can create different users, assign different rights and also edit the existing roles.
Hey Fellas! It’s been a month since the last blog, I hope you’re eager to know what’s going on Classpro. I’m back with a bag full of product updates.
This month we have solely focused on how to enhance different existing features.
All the folks who tried Classpro have only one question popping in their head, “How can we manage expense and why it’s not there in Classpro?”
Having heard this question a million times over, We made the decision of implementing Expense module on Classpro.
After a month research on expense models and user experience, we came up with a user-friendly design that will manage all you expenses incurred while running coaching classes. As you all must have seen the new expense model showing on the top bar, I’d like to take you to a tour of the add-on facility along with Expense module.
1. Expense Main Module: Just click on Add New Expense, fill all the required details and track your each expense. If you realize that any data entered might be wrong then don’t worry, you can click on “⋮” (three vertical dots) to edit the details and save it again.
2. Specialized Expense Report: We provide three different types of report i.e. Overall Expense, Category-wise and Vendor-wise. Get customized report in the form of PDF or Excel using filters.
3. Add Expense Categories and Vendors: Other than predefined categories and vendors, you can add them as per your requirement. Old vendors which are not being used can be archived or deleted. Click on the ⋮to edit, delete or archive.
These were the most awaited features which was expected by our many of our Classpro members. Do let us know if there more on the list which has to be implemented on Classpro. Now no more searching for software which has expense management feature, Just try Classpro – Where you get all the necessary features at one place.
Updates are the key things in Classpro which makes the user experience smooth. Traditionally, assigning faculties and conducting lectures would be very confusing, as well as differentiating payment was impossible on Classpro. This is why we have added new controls.
1. Faculty Branch wise:
– Only Admin and Branch Admin can add, edit or delete the faculty.
– Particular branches can be added to the faculty to whom they are assigned. The faculty will not be seen in other branches to which they are not assigned.
2. Payment Category:
– Every payment you enter can be categorized into different sections.
– For eg. If you’re collecting the registration amount along with the fees, you can differentiate the registration amount be assigning them particular category such as “Registration Fee”.
3. Miscellaneous Updates:
– Guardian reorder – New Reorder button to arrange them and make the first preferred guardian according to your choices.
– Add to Multiple batches at once – On a single go, you can add multiple batches at once while selecting from the options.
– Subject wise filter on Admission report.
If you’re still not using Classpro to manage your coaching class, It’s not too late!
Click bit.ly/7cpsut and register for an Online Demo today!!
Oh Yes! It’s been a month and I’m sure you must be waiting for some intimation about the updates. So finally, we have arrived with a box of interesting updates!
One at a time, Explore each of the new updates on Classpro:
1. Group Test
– Separate panel for marking attendance and entering marks.
– Separate/Combined results provided for every subject.
– Exam result can be broadcasted together or separately.
2. Webcam Photo Upload
– One of the most awaited Feature, Just Click, Pose and Upload.
– Whenever you’re about to make a student profile, Just Click on “Use Webcam” to upload any photo.
3. Consolidated PDF and Excel Report For Faculty Salary
– The recent favourite PDF and Excel report appreciated by many, the Faculty salary report where you can get more details such as the subject and time allocated to a particular subject and the total salary.
4. Multiple Collaborators added in the Enquiry
– If you have multiple Staff handling single enquiry and you want to add information about the contributors on Classpro, just go to the particular enquiry and add the Contributor.
5. Balance and summary in Fees Instalment Form
– It’s a brain-badgering task to arrange the instalments and calculate the money according to it. Sometimes you can’t even understand if a penny is missing in your calculations!
– To avoid these minor problems, We have added a Balance and Summary section in the Configuring fee panel.
6. Mobile friendly issues solved
– We have finally updated all pop-up dialogue boxes and Date-picker box, sorry for the inconvenience caused earlier. We always want to improve your experience on Classpro.
For most of them, Details about User Roles and the services may be mysterious. To unlock the mystery and to know more details and function of each role, Please click here on roles, Please click here on User Roles and Services
If you’re fond of Classpro and would like to share your views, Kindly Fill the Testimonial form and get featured on our Classpro Happy Customers.
Hey folks! I hope you liked our previous post on the 7 free tools! I’m back to update you about the recent changes that have been going on at Classpro.
Teeny-weeny updates, but really you cannot ignore the help they provide you.
Let’s unwrap the list of updates…..
1. Batch Filter
We have added a new filter to the Attendance page, which makes it easier for you to take out timetables for a particular batch.
Have a look!
2. Lecture Reminder
Traditionally, You had to send reminders for every lecture that you create. So we decided to make your task less complicated, By adding a ‘Send SMS’ option. You can send reminders for all the lectures of a particular batch.
Click on Attendance in Lectures, select any batch from the batch filter and click on ‘Send SMS’.
School/College filter have been added to get a more detailed report.
On a single page, you can see all your notes added by different users on Classpro.