Classpro have introduced all-new Assignment module to streamline the process of managing assignment / homework activities. Now faculties can set, track, mark their student’s assignments and communicate with students & parents about the assignment status.
Giving assignment/homework in the classrooms is always a hassle for the teachers. It is always difficult to check which student has submitted their homework. But now managing these activities has become easy.
- Faculties can now can set assignment/homework ahead of time.
- They can plan and set homeworks for students and upload all the supporting documents that students require to complete the homework.
- Keep a track on submissions which require checking and which student’s assignment/homeworks are due.
- Save time by generating comprehensive homework reports instantly. Monitor student’s progress for different subjects and also keep a track on the performance of the Class.
Students tend to forget homeworks because they are always occupied with different activities in the day. Sometimes they remain absent in the classes, they miss their homeworks and have to contact their friends for notes.
Finishing homeworks on time boost their performance, build a sense of responsibility and help them stay focused.
- The Module comes with homework deadlines which helps them not to forget their homework.
- With all the supporting documents and details online, students can finish their homework without any stress.
Parents can keep a track of their child’s performance by checking their homework on the Classpro Student login.
- When the faculty sets a new homework, parents are notified with an email/sms.
- They can keep a track if their child’s homework is completed and see their homework status.
We are always open to hearing from you, feel free to share it via the comments section below or send us an email at email@example.com
Based on our customer feedback we felt that the existing modules needs some improvement, so we have launched an update in our fee and faculty module.
Continue reading “Classpro introduces Cheque Acknowledgement Slip and Faculty Login”
The Government of India has implemented Goods and Service Tax (GST) from 1st July, 2017.
We have updated Classpro to handle GST.
The Tax Settings and Fee Receipt settings has been added to branch level, so coaching classes can have separate GST level setting for separate branches.
Continue reading “GST Update in Classpro”
With the launch of consolidated reports, the coaching classes users will be able to see all the branches report combined in one central dashboard. Now no need to open each individual branch to check the reports.
Continue reading “Product Update: Consolidated Reports & Enquiry”
Having a wonderful website is the key to attract the students, arousing their interest and to get them join for the courses offered in your coaching centre. Your website will be the most important tool to provide your targeted audience with all the necessary details about your coaching class as well as the services that you are offering. It will also play an important role in helping the students to put their trust on you and to join your classes.
Continue reading “Classpro introduces multiple pages website for Coaching Classes”
We felt that the existing design related to user notification and user access control setting was complex, hence we have decided to simplify and improve it.
Continue reading “Product Improvement: Control Your Automatic SMS-Emails Notification”
With start of new academic year May has been exciting month for us with lot of new improvements in our existing module by our engineering team.
Continue reading “Product Enhancement: Browser Notification, ID Card Vertical layout and many more”
Last month’s product update: Custom roles was a big hit among our customers. I hope this update brings you the same joy!!
Continue reading “Product Update: Step-wise Process and Detailed Profiles for Students & Leads”