Last month it has been very exciting for us and we worked hard on improving our user interface design for people using Classpro in iPad. Along with that we have launched some enhancements in existing modules.
Once again we are back with our updates in the existing modules of Classpro.
Last month’s product update: Custom roles was a big hit among our customers. I hope this update brings you the same joy!!
A Very Happy Diwali to all our precious customer(In advance)
Until last week, You had only four roles for inviting different users to Classpro. The roles had predefined rights that restricted the Admin users from defining any other rights for other users.
Most of you, our customers, gave feedback that this causes a lot of problems in managing the data, as other users can also manipulate the data in the Classpro resulting in Data loss. Hence, we took the feedback into consideration for the User roles and services and built a fully customizable User roles where you can create different users, assign different rights and also edit the existing roles.
“Managing a coaching class alone is not an easy job, but Classpro has provided me with the most efficient management system which helped me grow by 40%. Through Classpro, I was able to provide the best services to students and parents.”
– Ajeet Dubey, MathIIT Learnining Pvt Ltd, Kerala
- Student data were collected through hard copies and maintained in excel sheets with a risk of data loss and hard to extract meaningful information.
- Communication gap between parents and their student performance.
- Managing operations was not an easy task.
- No user – confidentiality.
Hey Fellas! It’s been a month since the last blog, I hope you’re eager to know what’s going on Classpro. I’m back with a bag full of product updates.
This month we have solely focused on how to enhance different existing features.
All the folks who tried Classpro have only one question popping in their head, “How can we manage expense and why it’s not there in Classpro?”
Having heard this question a million times over, We made the decision of implementing Expense module on Classpro.
After a month research on expense models and user experience, we came up with a user-friendly design that will manage all you expenses incurred while running coaching classes. As you all must have seen the new expense model showing on the top bar, I’d like to take you to a tour of the add-on facility along with Expense module.
1. Expense Main Module: Just click on Add New Expense, fill all the required details and track your each expense. If you realize that any data entered might be wrong then don’t worry, you can click on “⋮” (three vertical dots) to edit the details and save it again.
2. Specialized Expense Report: We provide three different types of report i.e. Overall Expense, Category-wise and Vendor-wise. Get customized report in the form of PDF or Excel using filters.
3. Add Expense Categories and Vendors: Other than predefined categories and vendors, you can add them as per your requirement. Old vendors which are not being used can be archived or deleted. Click on the ⋮to edit, delete or archive.
These were the most awaited features which was expected by our many of our Classpro members. Do let us know if there more on the list which has to be implemented on Classpro. Now no more searching for software which has expense management feature, Just try Classpro – Where you get all the necessary features at one place.