We are proud to announce our latest integration with India’s leading online payment gateway provider Razorpay. Razorpay will help coaching classes owners to accept fees from parents & students.
Razorpay is a popular and effortless app to integrate and has a variety of features.
Let me share some of the features:
- Merchants have access to about 4+ million saved cards. Removing extra work of re-typing their card details
- Equipped with a powerful dashboard to manage online payments, transfers, refunds etc.
- Access to all 100+ payment modes including credit card, debit card, net banking, UPI and popular wallets including JioMoney, Mobikwik, Airtel Money, FreeCharge, Ola Money and PayZapp.
Razorpay follows a simple approach in its pricing scheme, as shown below:
- A 2% fee (GST applicable) per transaction for Indian Consumer Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking, UPI, and Wallets.
- A 3% fee (GST applicable) per transaction for Amex or Diners Cards, International Cards, and EMIs.
Razorpay offers no setup or maintenance fee. Impressively, it includes an Enterprise plan designed for large volumes where businesses can negotiate custom pricing.
Our customer support team can help you in integrating Razorpay with your Classpro account. For more info or if you need help in integration then connect with our support team write to us at support [at] classpro.in