New Feature: Shoot Out Emails From 2015!
Sending out notifications and reminders is not something that can be postponed. For Classes who sends out reminders and notifications to a large number of students, Now can turn to the internet and switch on to Classpro.
After giving painstaking efforts last year, It’s payback time!
We have launched the ‘New Email Feature’ to provide you with better and faster notifications.
Along with SMS notifications to parents and students, Email notifications will also be in action from now on.
|Cheque Deposit Reminder||✓||✓|
|Faculty Schedule Reminder||✓||✓|
|Owner Daily Report||✓||✓|
Let’s have a sneak peek at the small but effective changes on Classpro!
- For SMS and Email options, just click on the message icon on the top menu.
Custom E-mail with Attachments:
- Students/Parents: Classes can share notices, reports or study material. Progress reports can also be sent to parents to know their ward’s performance.
- Leads: Let other students know what your classes have been providing through Offers and Announcements.
- Faculties: Lecture and Exam schedules, Salary reports and Batch progress reports can be sent to faculties for a better outcome from students.
- Check every email status in the ‘Email History’ and we have also provided the filter options to make the search more effective.
- Edit the SMS and Email Settings with just a TICK. You can keep both the notifications ON or OFF.
Hope this post sums it all up, Enjoy this new feature!
This remarkable feature on Classpro is an outcome of your feedbacks. Keep on updating us about your reviews, cause someday it might just get live.